Buildings in the institutional sector, designed to provide services to the population, present a unique set of construction criteria and challenges. These installations are used intensively, handling large numbers of people who use the facility along with long hours of operation — and sometimes, as in the case of a hospital, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Britton Electric has been awarded many contracts in the institutional sector. We are extremely price-competitive while never compromising on quality.
We are very familiar with the rigorous construction standards that are particular to this environment. Britton Electric has the knowledge to implement these specific and precise standards that must be applied so that the functionality meets the demands made of the facility.
In the case of public buildings, Britton Electric is experienced in working with all levels of government. In addition, our team integrates smoothly into the complex harmonization of trades and professionals, ensuring that we continually contribute to the success of any project.
- Admin Portuaire de Montréal
- Bibliothèque nationale du Québec
- CHU Ste-Justine
- Concordia University
- Confédération des syndicats nationaux (CSN)
- Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Montréal
- Department of Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont
- Hôpital Marie-Clarac
- Hôpital Santa Cabrini de Montréal
- INRS-Institut Armand-Frappier
- Jewish General Hospital
- La Regie des installations olympiques
- Le Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM)
- Lower Canada College
- McGill Univeristy Health Centre (MUHC)
- McGill University
- Place des Arts
- Shriners Hopsital for Children
- Société immobilière du Québec (SIQ)
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Ville de Montréal
- Westmount Recreation Centre