Britton Electric is recognized in the industry as one of the few electrical contractors in Québec that has the specialized skills needed in the field of high voltage and substation work.
With 60 years of experience, we have developed our expertise and expanded our service offerings.
The technical talents of our workforce are well known and whether the project is large or small, we are always ready and willing to handle any job.
- Hydro-Québec line transfers
- Installation and repair of high voltage cables
- Preventative maintenance of high and low voltage substations
- Transformer and high voltage cable testing
- Start-up and commissioning of substations
- Power equipment
- High voltage equipment
- High voltage exterior and interior substations
- High voltage Hydro service entrance
- In-house inventory of high voltage equipment
- Low voltage Hydro service entrance
Using Hioki Power Measurement tools, we are skilled in delivering the following studies:
- Voltage sag and swell
- Power factor
- Kilovolt amperage
- Power consumption